In order to operate as a partner of The Keyholding Company, the usage of our mobile application to complete all jobs is mandatory.
Our technology consists of a web portal (for administration tasks), and an android mobile application (for real-time job completions).
This guide is intended to guide you through the setup and management of your CHASE profile. The following steps to take no longer than 15-20 minutes.
1. You will need to request your first login from our support team.
email@example.com - Subject: New Chase Login
2. Using this login, you can log into your CHASE portal from a desktop computer:
3. The first thing you'll want to do is setup your contact info. Our system automatically contacts you for all bookings. For example, when we pass you an alarm call, CHASE automatically calls all contacts listed under 'operational contacts' until someone picks up and selects an option. The call will sound like this.
For on-demand bookings (extra jobs, outside of regular scheduled work), we'll send you an email that looks like this
Here's how to add/edit/delete your contacts:
Change your partner contacts
4. Next, you'll need to create more users - You should create a login for each person using the web portal and mobile app (you can use the same login for both).
5. Download and login to our mobile application:
Android download link
Accepting and completing a job
1. Depending on the job type, we will contact you automatically in a couple of different ways:
b. On-demand bookings (extra jobs outside of regular scheduled activity) - CHASE will email you the details of the jobs, including address, service, date/time and any extra information. These email contains a link, which asks you to accept the job from your Ops Controller screen.
2. Once an alarm call or on-demand booking is accepted, it must be allocated to an operative, ready for completion. This can be done from the 'UNALLOCATED JOBS' screen on the mobile device, or from your Ops Controller screen.
3. Now that the job has arrived on the mobile device, your operative is able to complete a job using the mobile device.
Accepting new contracts/assets
1. To accept new business (accounts, properties etc.), follow this article.