2. ‘Services and Partners’ and then ‘Service Partners'
3. Double click on your Service Partner name. This will open your ‘Partner management’ screen.
4. Select ‘Operatives’ then select ‘All Operatives’
5. On the right hand window, click 'Create'
6. Enter the Operatives details and click 'OK' when finished
7. The operative name will then appear in the list of Operatives already registered to your Service Partner account. Ensuring that the new name is highlighted, Click ‘Operative User’ and then ‘Create Operative User’.
8. To keep things simple, we use a standard login format - The first letter of the Operative’s first name, the first two letters of the operative’s surname and then your Service Partner reference. (this can be found at the top LH corner of the screen) Logins must be entered in CAPTALS. (example ‘MDU111’)
9. Keeping the same operative highlighted, click ‘Operative User’ and then ‘Change Operative User Password’
** Please note, you will need to enter a password that contains a minimum of 8 characters, upper & lowercase, and a non-alpha numeric character.