Open the 'Routes Editor' screen
- You will need to log in to Chase Web using your username and password
- Using the menu bar, select 'Contract and Accounts' and then select 'Properties'
- Search and select the property you would like to use
- On the property page, select the 'Routes' tab (as shown below)
- Then click on the 'Create' button
Adding a Date condition
- Fill in the 'Route' tab using the route of your choice
- Then select the calendar button in the 'Date Condition' field, this should open a new screen
- Fill in the fields using the date and time ranges you would like jobs to appear under. For example:
- All jobs between Monday - Friday 07:00-19:00 will be as shown below
- All jobs on Saturday and Sunday nights between 19:00-07:00
- Once completed, select the 'Apply' button to confirm
Please note that the 'Date Condition' applied will only affect the jobs for the chosen property.
Adding a Service
- On the 'Route Editor' Screen, to add a service select the 'Add' button which will direct you to the services screen
- Choose the service you would like to add, and then click 'Select'
- Repeat this process to add as many services as you would like to the Route
Please note that if the 'Select all' field is ticked in the route editor window of a property, all jobs for that asset booked within the date condition will be assigned to the selected route.