Accepting a site survey
All site surveys can be viewed from the Chase Web portal. You will receive an email which contains a link to the site survey jobs.
1. From the site survey booking request email click on 'Accept or deny the job booking' button.
2. This will navigate you to the ops controller screen.
3. All site survey jobs now have 3 date and time options. Select the date and time most suitable, if none of the dates are suitable. Please contact us to arrange a suitable time.
4. Once accepted the 2 remaining jobs get automatically removed.
5. The client and site contact will automatically notified by email once the job has been accepted.
NOTE: A reminder email gets sent our 24hrs before the job is due to be completed
Declining a site survey
If the the timings of the site surveys are not suitable, please contact us to arrange a suitable time.
Ref: TKC_TE_Accepting & Declining A Site Survey_V1
Last Reviewed: 11/11/2023