1. You will receive an email to all of the operational contacts that are on your service partner profile. To change these, click here
2. The 'accept or deny job booking' link will take you to the 'unconfirmed bookings' tab on your Ops Controller screen.
3. Highlight the job that you would like to accept/decline, and click the 'Accept or Deny Booking Request' button. You may need to scroll to the columns on the right hand side to see the date/time of job.
4. If you accept the booking, our team will automatically be notified, and the job will move into the 'Upcoming Jobs' tab. *Useful tip* - If you use the 'allocate' button, it will automatically accept the job and allocate it to an operative at the same time!
5. If you decline the booking, it will ask for a reason, which our team will also be automatically notified of. The declined booking will remain on this screen until our team have reviewed it.