1. Log in to your CHASE web portal
2. Click 'Services and Partners' and then the sub-option 'Service Partners'
3. Double click your company name in the displayed list.
4. Using the 'Contacts' tab, you can add/edit/remove the various types of contacts associated with your partner profile:
- All email addresses here will receive the automated on-demand booking requests that require action from yourselves to accept/decline.
- Any phone numbers here will receive our automated alarm phone call whenever a new alarm is booked.
** To set the order of priority that a phone numbers gets called in the event of an alarm, change the 'emergency order' field on the edit screen. 1 = First, 2 = Second etc.
Decision Maker Contacts:
- Accounts contacts
- Managers/Directors/Operational Queries
- Escalation Contacts
Please note, and contact can be both a Decision Maker and an Operational Contact by ticking the appropriate boxes on the contact edit pop-up.