An Emergency Contact is the person we will call before dispatching a response officer to an alarm call at your property. The emergency contact will receive an automated call from us stating the address of the property and the type of alarm call and whether any third party attendees are present at your property.
You may provide us with more than one Emergency contact for your property and you can also adjust the order you would like each Emergency contact number to be called.
To ensure we are calling the right people, in the right order of priority, it is important you keep your emergency contact lists for each property up to date.
To add or update your Emergency Contact, please follow the below instructions:
1. Login to the Smart Security Platform
2. Select 'Properties' from the left hand menu
3. If you have access to more than one property, choose the property you wish to edit
4. Scroll down to the Emergency Contact section to Add, Edit or Remove Emergency contacts. If you have more than one contact, you can move each contact up or down in the order you would like the Emergency Contacts to be called
Job Report Recipients
Job report recipients are the contacts that will receive a job report after a job has been completed on your property. By default, we only send these for Alarm calls or Incidents raised on a job but if you would like to specify contacts to receive job reports for any other job or when a job was cancelled, you can edit recipients at account level (receives reports for all properties on that account), or you can specify recipients for individual properties.
To add or update Job report recipients, please follow the below instructions:
Account - Job report recipients
1. In the Smart security platform, select 'Account' from the left hand menu
2. If you have access to more than one account, choose the account you wish to edit
3. Scroll down to the Account job report recipients section to add, edit or remove the job report recipients who will receive job reports for all properties in this account.
Property Job report recipients:
1. In the smart security platform, select "Properties" from the left hand menu.
2. If you have access to more than one property, select "Property search" to choose the property you wish to edit
3. Scroll down to the Property Job report Recipients section to add, edit or remove job report recipients for jobs booked against this property