If we are missing key information you will be presented with a key audit task on the next internal attendance at that property.
Below is a guide on how to complete a key audit as and when prompted
1. A message will pop up confirming that a key audit is required due to at least 90 days elapsing since the last one.
2. There will be a task on the app asking to complete a key audit, please select COMPLETE KEY AUDIT to begin the process
3. You will then be asked to select the relevant key(s)/Cards/Fobs on the app. You can also add more keys should you hold them and they not be listed by pressing the + New Key option
4. Once you have confirmed the status of the keys/added relevant new keys etc, you will be asked to take a photo of what you currently hold for a key receipt. Please do so, trying to include all visible keys.
5. If the client is present at the key audit, please obtain name and signatures as below (First Screenshot). If the client is NOT present, you can tick the Client Not Present Box which will take you onto the final screen (Second Screenshot).
Finally you will be asked if you want to send the Key Receipt to a specific email address.
PLEASE LEAVE THESE FIELDS BLANK AND PRESS SUBMIT; DO NO ENTER ANY EMAIL ADDRESS.